Cloud Recordings not being deleted even if API call is successful

Description
I have developed a Zoom application titled Eva. Through the App credenentials, I am calling the “Delete Cloud Recordings” API to delete the cloud recordings after doing some operations on them. All the API calls until now have returned the response status code of 204. But most of the videos aren’t being deleted from the Zoom Storage. I have checked the API cals which have been successful in deleting the APIs (Via the API logs), but they aren’t deleted actually and remain the the Zoom storage. This has led to exhaustion of space in the cloud storage. I request Zoom to fix this immediately as this leads to exhaustion of space as the problem clearly is from Zoom’s side.

Error
No Errors. All the API calls have returned the status of 204.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
This happens very unevenly. Some of the DELETE requests work and some won’t. But none of the API calls have returned an error

Edit: I have manually deleted the recordings which weren’t deleted by the API

Hey @ETHNUS,

Can you share a copy of the full request you’re sending to the recordings DELETE endpoint and the response—specifically one that was unsuccessful? This will help me to take a closer look.

I’m glad to hear you were able to take care of this in the UI in the meantime.

Thanks!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.