{ "code": -1, "message": "Duplicate key ""} when using /report/webinars/{webinarId}/participants with optional parameter 'include_fields'

Description
When using /v2/report/webinars/{webinarId}/participants with the optional parameter ‘include_fields’ (and the page_size parameter) after several successful calls using the next_page_token suddenly I get an error. If I omit the ‘include_fields’ parameter everything works as expected.

The value for ‘include_fields’ is: registrant_id

Error
{

"code": -1,

"message": "Duplicate key **key**"

} 

(Can send key via DM if needed)

Which Endpoint/s?
/v2/report/webinars/{webinarId}/participants

Hey @ox_2021,

Thanks for reaching out about this—this sounds like it could be a bug. I will DM you for some additional details.

Thanks!
Will

Hi @ox_2021,

Thanks for DMing me the request details. This appears to be a bug, and our team is looking into it (ZOOM-236183). I will follow up with you here shortly!

Thanks,
Will

Thanks for looking into this :slightly_smiling_face:

Same issue here - love to hear any updates.

Hey @reid1,

Just DM’d you for some additional details when you have a chance. Thanks!

Best,
Will

Hi @ox_2021 @reid1,

Thank you for sharing additional details in DM.

It appears this error is occurring when there is a duplicate registrant entry for a given meeting/webinar. I’m working with our team to see if we can update our logic such that this doesn’t cause issues when paginating. I hope to have an update for you shortly. (ZOOM-236183)

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.