Duplicate key error when viewing participants via API

Description
I get an error when retrieving meeting participants. This has happened over many meetings and the error message always contains the same email address. I don’t know if it’s an issue with the user’s Zoom profile or because this user generally joins the meeting early to test, and because they have joined the meeting twice it causes some sort of duplicate (as per the ‘message’ in the error).

Error
{“code”:-1,“message”:“Duplicate key [REDACTED] (attempted merging values FMyXl-C-Ri227ROBm3V4TA and OlMD3DBVQwW1x_PzcGfPxA)”}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
/v2/report/meetings/{meetingID}/participants

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
https://api.zoom.us/v2/report/meetings/{meetingID}/participants?page_size=600&include_fields=registrant_id
I can send the actual meeting id via DM if you’d like.

Thanks

Hi @dhechter,

Thanks for reaching out about this. This error typically occurs when there is a duplicate registrant entry for a given meeting/webinar.

In order to take a closer look, can you please share the meeting ID, the request URL above, and the registrant report for the meeting with me at developersupport@zoom.us? I’ll be happy to take a closer look.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.