Duplicate key, attempted merging values

Description
When hitting webinar/participants API, I’m getting the following returned (email redacted):
“{”“code”":-1,"“message”":"“Duplicate key EMAIL (attempted merging values [REDACTED] and [REDACTED])”"}"
Error only occurs when “include_fields=registrant_id” is included, and participant records 31-44 (or page_size >= 44.)

Error
“{”“code”":-1,"“message”":"“Duplicate key EMAIL (attempted merging values [REDACTED] and [REDACTED])”"}"

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
/metrics/webinars/{webinarId}/participants

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
https://api.zoom.us/v2/metrics/webinars/[REDACTED]/participants?type=past&include_fields=registrant_id&page_size=300
RestClient client = new RestClient($"{url}{(url.Contains("?") ? “&” : “?”)}page_size={pageSize}");
RestRequest request = new RestRequest(Method.GET);
request.AddHeader(“content-type”, “application/json”);
request.AddHeader(“authorization”, $“Bearer {JWT}”);
IRestResponse response = client.Execute(request);
Console.WriteLine(response.Content);

Thanks!

I modified the above post, but want to add that the error is only thrown with my meeting ID when results 31-44 are included (page_size=300 also works) and “include_field=registrant_id” is included.

Found another webinar throwing the same error. ID [REDACTED]
Duplicate key EMAIL (attempted merging values [REDACTED] and [REDACTED])

Hey @Michael4824,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. I’ve reached out to our engineering team to see if they are able to provide a fix for this issue you’re seeing.

I’ll update you here when I have more information. (ZOOM-271758)

Thanks,
Max

Hey @Michael4824,

Thank you for your patience. Our engineering team got back to me and let me know this is related to a known bug that will be fixed later this month.

In the meantime, please see our changelog in order to stay up-to-date with the latest features and fixes.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM

I saw that there was an API update posted yesterday, but I didn’t see this bug under the “bug fixes” section. Just checked my webinar and it’s still occurring. Do you have any update as to when this might be fixed?

-Michael

Hey @Michael4824,

Thank you for following up. I wasn’t able to confirm if this was fixed either so I reached out to our engineering team. I’ll let you know what I hear.

Thanks,
Max

Hey @Michael4824,

Our engineering team informed me the issue should be resolved. Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that email, please include the endpoint and body for the failing request.

We’ll use that to look into this further.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks @MaxM, I sent an email this morning.

-Michael

Thanks, @Michael4824!

We will be in touch with you there.

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.