Configure URL payload

Description
I have a marketplace app and want to support the “Configure URL” but I don’t see any documentation of what the payload for this is when the user clicks the link. Is it the same as OAUTH initial authorize?

Confirmed that it passes these variables:
user_id=XXX&signature=XXX

However, for an enterprise/account level app, i’m not able to associate this information with an account. Am I missing something on how to get the master account the user is tied to?

Hey @ron.jailall,

Can you please clarify what you mean by “Configure URL”?

Screenshot would be helpful.

Thanks,
Tommy

This is the URL you set when you create a new Marketplace App, in the “Information” tab (last URL in the image):

Hey @ron.jailall,

This is just an additional page that you can provide to your users to help them get setup.

Yes, you are correct, Zoom provides the user_id and signature as a query param once you land on the configuration page.

?user_id=XX&signature=XX

You can take the user_id from the query param, and call the GET User endpoint, which will return the accound_id.

Let me know if that answers your question! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

I think this does answer it. I was assuming the account_id was the user’s account id, not the account id of their Zoom enterprise. Thanks.

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Yes, the account_id is the ID of the Zoom company account, the user_id (id) is the id of the user under the Zoom company account.

Thanks,
Tommy