Connected App permissions

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
I’m in the process of building a zoom integration for my company. Multiple types of zoom users will have access to this connected app after its accepted to the marketplace and I’ll like clarification on what the connected app will have access to or not.

• Ordinarily, with the free/pro zoom tier, the “/metrics” (Dashboard) end point is not available. Will a marketplace app have access to this endpoint even if the user that connected is free/pro?
  • Under a Business/Enterprise license, if a user who is only a member (not licensed) connects to the connected app, will the app have access to the “/metric” endpoint ?

Error
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Oauth

Which Endpoint/s?
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Screenshots (If applicable)
Additional context

Hi @oadebayo,

Generally speaking, in order for your app to access certain endpoints or functionalities, the user who authorizes the app will need to have the necessary plan. So, if you wish to leverage dashboard apis on behalf of a user who doesn’t have a Business plan or higher, this would not be supported.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.