Contact lists API

Is there a zoom API to see which contacts are in the contact list. For example, I want to know which users have xxx@yahoo.com in their contact lists.

Hi @almomani.raed

Are you referring to List external contacts from the Phone methods?

Hi Elisa.

Let me expand on this. When a user changes his presence state, I want to notify all users who have that user in their contact list of the change.

I’m looking for an API that takes UserZoomID as a parameter, and returns all users who have that user in their contact list.

Best,
Raed

Hey @almomani.raed
Are you talking about the user’s presence? or what kind of status and when?
During a meeting?

Hi Elisa,

What about if the user is not in a meeting and changes his presence status, is there away to know all users who have that user in their contact list?

Best,
Raed

Hi @almomani.raed
I do not think we have a specific endpoint to get the presence status if users are not in a meeting.
Feel free to create a feature request here:

Cheers,
Elisa

Thank you Elisa for your help.

We are using Webhook + OAuth to get the user’ presence status when the user change it but is there away to know all users who have that user in their contact list?

Hi @almomani.raed , at this time, there’s no programmatic API support for determining all uses who have a particular user on their contact list.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.