Contacts error when calling Zoom API

Description
Hey, we need to pull out users and their status under the company account. Here is the API category we used: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/contacts/searchcompanycontacts
We want to get the [“contacts”] information in JSON, but recently, the ‘contacts’ not found error will occur when calling the API (i.e.: we met this problem on April 18th and today’s 7:15AM PST). So I am wondering is there any change, like API upgrade, that happen in that period, or if there is any other reason that might cause this problem. Thanks!

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?

Screenshots (If applicable)
Here is a sample error message:

Hi @zmeng,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and sorry to hear about the trouble!

To clarify, are you still seeing this error, or was it transient? Is it possible to share the exact request URL you were using with me (minus any personal information)?

Thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom
Yes this error is transient and we don’t see it these days.
Here is the URL parameter we used to call API: f"/v2/contacts?query_presence_status=true&search_key={search_key}".
Thanks!

Hi @zmeng,

Thank you for confirming! As I haven’t been able to reproduce this locally, can I kindly ask that you email us at developersupport@zoom.us the next time you see this error? We’ll be happy to check our logs and further investigate.

Thanks!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.