Create multiple meetings at once

Hey Tommy, I’m about to create another account and pay another bill just to have two meetings happening at the same time. How can we do this? It seems everybody is having the same problem.

HI @tommy

I have a Pro account with 2 Host I assigned another email as admin and i am the owner

I schedule 2 meeting same time and I assign alternative hove to my other email

Is it possible to start 2 meeting my my owner account but the other host will be my Admin account

If not please advise alternative way how can i start 2 meeting at the same time where I both created from my owner account

Hello, Tommy.
We are experiencing the same issue as many. yfc seems to have put it best:

I have read all your tips on this feed and have already done everything you have said to do. I know I was doing it correctly, because up until last week I was able to successfully schedule and run two meetings at the same time on my two host accounts. Now all of the sudden, even if each meeting is scheduled and started by a separate, licensed, user on my account, one is kicked off when the other starts their meeting. Because of the volume of users for zoom during this pandemic, I understand the the support team is behind in returning emails. But please, is there someone or somewhere you can refer us to. My company depends on these calls for our business, and we are currently paying for a service we can’t use. Thank you for your time.

It seems additional host added to account just functions like individual account. I wonder whats the advantage of create additional host in an account.
When additional host are unable to see the meetings that each creates and unable to help to host a meeting and the original host has to host another meeting.

1 Like

so if i understand this well. u can have 2 hosts yeah and have both hosts have a different meeting at the same time
or am i just stupid right now

forgive my ignorance,

can you explain step by step to conduct several meetings with several different hosts in 1 pro account?

I often need to leave a meeting I set up that has run over and join another meeting that I have set up. I have tried making someone else the host on the 1st meeting, however, that still does not allow me to start the 2nd meeting. Will alternative hosts solve this assuming one of the alternative hosts is on the first meeting? We could do this in Webex up to a limit of four concurrent meetings per host. The only time I ran into an issue with the four meeting limit was if we were doing testing.

If I buy one zoom account and let my colleagues be hosts can my colleagues host different meetings?
Or I’m the only one who can host a meeting?
Thank you for the response

Please share suggestions to Schedule concurrent Zoom meetings for different team members?

Any workaround. Any good tool to Achieve this?

For example, there is a virtual education fair where students can schedule meeting with Universities.

Hi @tommy!

I just wanted to confirm with you that this will always work.

I have two meetings that are each 1 hour long and start 15 minutes apart. If I create the first meeting and schedule it to last only 15 minutes, then I can create the second meeting without technically double-booking myself and that first meeting is able to continue past the 15 minute scheduled time without impacting the second meeting negatively.

Alternatively, if both meetings started at the same time, I could schedule them the same as above and the second meeting would be able to start earlier than the scheduled time without it impacting the other meeting negatively (because it’s all about not double-booking the schedule and has nothing to do with when people are in the meeting), right?

I’ve already tested this and it has worked, but I just wanted to check with you to make sure it’s not a fluke.

Thank you for your help!
Kate

Hi Martynas
I have sent the links to my staff, so they could be users associated with my account. Only two have done it. Will they be able to host meeting via their own zoom account and be visible on mine? Mine is a paid one and I use it for supplementary education hence I need multiple meetings at the same time for my teachers.
Rosanna

If i have one licensed Account with 3 Host can each host hold simultaneous meetings

Have you fixed with the issue, if yes, then could you please elaborate how you achieved this?

Hi Tommy,

I have a different requirement. We are running an institute. We have around 6 teachers who will be hosting 6 different classes at the same time. Will PRO account fulfill the above requirement? Please suggest. Thanks

OK. I am having the same problem .

I own the account. I have two other licensed users. We need to run three meetings at the same time. I am the one that sets the meetings, and appoint them as alternative hosts. They both seem to be able to run their meetings without a problem, but it I start mine, it tells me to end the others. Help!

Ok guys, for everybody need help about doing multiple zoom at the same time, this is the solution:
Ok, let’s figure that you have 3 user (this is my reality) and you want to start 3 meeting at the same time, well.
When you create a meeting (with the main user, the first one that you create) tap edit in the meeting and scroll down when you can find “Schedule for”. This allow you to decide who will be the host of the meeting. In my case, I create the event with my user 1 and I decide that user 2 will run the class. Now if you go back on your meetings, you will see at the top right of the page in which calendar you have planned your meeting (Myself, user 2 or user 2)

Now log in into your account number 2 and 3, 4, 5 whatever and start the meetings!!

Hi SB Communications! Do your users (licensees) use a master login when getting into your organization/companies account? Trying to figure out how our users (the host) should access the meeting? It keeps getting switched back to the master account.

Thank you and any help you can provide is appreciated.

Our exact question - and I cannot seem to get a response. What is the point of multiple hosts if this does not allow concurrent meetings? Why is this so difficult to answer!!

1 Like

This is the most viewed request on Zoom and I feel it is being ignored. The ability to schedule multiple concurrent meetings from a single account and have them all running at the same time. We were able to accomplish this with BlueJeans but now have move to Zoom and no longer able. We run virtual poster sessions and need 65 Zoom rooms created by one account all running at the same time. I do not want a work around; I want Zoom to step up and what what BlueJeans can do and allow a single users to schedule and run multiple meetings at the same time.

I am having 6 Pro accounts. I need to host 6 meetings concurrently which under normal circumstances I need to use 6 different devices to host the meetings. Is there any way that I can host 6 concurrent meetings but using lesser or best if only one device? Kindly advise. Thanks