Create template of type ADMIN

@elisa.zoom Account owner turned on Meeting Templates. He was able to setup a sample template which I can now see under my user, but have a couple of questions.

• Do these admin templates need to be created at the account level and not the user level?

• When creating an admin template it looks like there is no option to add a description. Is that correct? It just looks like a toggle of different items all the way down the page…

Hi @onlineinstructor9
I am glad to hear that now you have Admin Templates enabled and working in your account.
About your questions:

• Do these admin templates need to be created at the account level and not the user level?

Correct, this admin templates need to be created by the admin and they are account level, but they can be used by any user in the account.

• When creating an admin template it looks like there is no option to add a description. Is that correct? It just looks like a toggle of different items all the way down the page…

Correct, right now is just like a form/list where you toggle the items that you want to apply to the template

Cheers,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.