Creating a zoom meeting for a Salesforce Event in Digital Experience

Description
I’m using the salesforce package installed from AppExchange: Zoom

I have a Digital Experience (ex Customer Community) which exposes the salesforce scheduler, so experience users can book a meeting with an employee. The expectation is that after the meeting time is selected the salesforce event record in the employee’s calendar is populated with a zoom link. For this my flow driving the experience is setting the “Schedule a Zoom Meeting” field to true.

When I create an event as an employee, setting the “Schedule a Zoom Meeting” field to true causes a zoom event to be created with join URL etc. However, from the community it doesn’t work.

I suspect part of the problem is in user permissions the community user has, so I assigned to them the Zoom User permission set. This didn’t help. I also allowed community users access to:

• zoom connected app
  • all objects and fields from the zoom managed package
  • al apex classes from the zoom managed package
    Still no luck.

Any advice how to get this working? Additionally, a more selective list of objects/field/classes for the community users access would be appreciated. The wide-ranging permissions I gave are ok for experimentation but are not a best practice for production.

Hi @kresimir.tonkovic
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community!
Have you been able to resolve this issue or do you still need assistance?
Best,
Elisa

No, I abandoned this approach, and took another - basically implementing the process from this page: https://unofficialsf.com/create-zoom-meetings-from-salesforce-with-scheduler/

1 Like

Elisa can you explain it anyway please? I’m interesting in this topic

Hi @anawilliam850
Feel free to create a new topic and ask a question that you might have with details so we can support you
Best,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.