Creating multiple meetings via API ( pro plan )

Hello

I have online platform for consulting services, I need to schedule meetings using zoom API when clients reserve a meeting with consultant (advisor).

Now I am able to create zoom meetings and retrieve the meetings link but only one meetings can be joined by clients in same time because the host only can enter on meeting.

so I need to create multiple meetings in same time (I don’t want to join as a host).

I tried using “custCreate” to create users and make them host but ISV@zoom.us not respond and I don’t know if this available for pro plan

I tried using “create” to create user but this way I need to verify account via email and This is not what I want to achieve

if there any other way that I cant create and host multiple meetings in same time please help

Hi @ziadaboalmaged092 ,

You can allow your participants to join before host and/or enable a waiting room function. Please perform a search on our support for how to change this setting.

Would you like other users on your account to host the meetings?

hi, @gianni.zoom
I enabled join before host and waiting room

but one host can only run one meeting in same time

I want to host multiple meeting and I open to any ideas weather it by using users on my account or by any other available way

Hi @ziadaboalmaged092 ,

Please check out this support article: