CS-2206 Status Update

It’s been a while since I heard anything about the CS-2206 problem. Has it been fixed yet?

My work around for this problem was to use the publishable URL option for my customers; however, my publishable URL has expired again at a critical time and my users are once again unable to use the integrated Zoom feature of my service. I requested renewal for the publishable URL several days ago, but it is still outstanding.

Can I get a status update on CS-2206 and expedited approval of my publishable URL request so my users can have access to Zoom through my web app again?

Thank you.

Hi @m.warble,

Sorry to hear of your current blockers. We are still working on the CS-2206 problem and it is of top priority. Unfortunately, we can no longer honor publishable URL renewal requests, but I am inquiring about other solutions for you.

Best,
Gianni

Hi @m.warble ,

I just want to confirm that existing users of the app are able to access it correct? Only new users who have not accessed during the valid publishable url should be affected.

Thank you,
Gianni

Thanks Gianni.

No. None of my users can use the integrated Zoom app in my web app now. Because the public URL has expired, Zoom is no longer allowing my users to use the app using their Zoom account. It is requiring they use my account, which isn’t possible.

Prior to the expiration of the public URL, my web app users could use the integrated Zoom services using their own Zoom account.

Hi @m.warble,

I’m looking into this further, but can you please submit an inquiry to developersupport@zoom.us with this forum post linked and addressed to me for more context on the publishable url option you were previously implementing? If you could share the references and/or who you connected with to implement this route beforehand that would be really helpful. Customer emails of those affected, screenshots and console errors are greatly encouraged as well.

Thank you,
Gianni

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.