Current cloud storage usage

Hi,

Is there a API way to get current cloud storage usage for an account ?

I looked into /report/cloud_recording, but (as documented) it yields reports that are at least one day earlier than the current date. And, btw, even though /report/cloud_recording returns an array of daily entries, it is not possible to get a report for a single day (with identical from and to parameters in request).

Hey @zoom-devel,

Thanks for raising this with us—as it turns out, we have this information available in our GET Plan Usage endpoint:

Here’s a closer look at the data returned by this endpoint:

Can you let me know if this is what you’re looking for?

Thanks!
Will

1 Like

Greetings @will.zoom,

I just wanted to follow up and note that I am also experiencing the inability to get a single date with to and from = the same date. Is there a plan to allow for this in the future?

Thank you,
Sean

Hi Will,

Thanks ! That’s exactly what I was looking for.

Jean-Jacques

@sohling,

You’re correct in that under the GET Cloud Recording Usage Report endpoint, you can’t currently get data for the same date. However, if you have an example of a to/from range for a particular day before the current date, I’d be happy to look into that for you!

Best,
Will

@zoom-devel, I’m glad that helped! :slight_smile:

Hey @will.zoom,

Can you please clarify what you mean by the same date? I am asking about the following use case:
Today’s Date: 2020-09-09
GET [Cloud Recording Usage Report]
To: 2020-09-01

Are you saying that this functionality should not work but only a date range should work?
Thanks,
Sean

Hi @sohling,

Apologies—by ‘same date’ I meant that you can’t query a single day range—it must be at least 1 day apart.

I hope this helps to clarify, but let me know if you have additional questions!

Best,
Will

Hey @will.zoom,

Ahhh, thanks for clarifying. I understand now.

Sean

@sohling No problem!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.