custCreate for zoom pro account

Hello can we still custCreate with Pro account as per below thread, also will the created customer host have the same zoom settings as defined by the admin account?

It seems Managed Domains are only available to Business or higher accounts, not Pro or higher.

Hi @rabbit2345,

As it turns out, in order to use our custCreate option for the Users Create endpoint, you’ll need to contact our ISV team:

For Managed Domains, you’ll need to meet these prerequisites:

I hope this helps to clarify!
-Will

The ism platform people are not responding. We used to be able to do custCreate with pro account, can we please do that. Because ISV is not responding and it’s not fair that we have to pay $5000 a year just to be able to custCreate. We are prepared to pay business account licenses for each user.

Also question, if we had custCreate users in the past with Pro account when it was permissible, are those custCreate users grandfathered in? as in will they still be able to host meeting by clicking on the start_url?

Hey @rabbit2345,

I appreciate the feedback regarding being able to use the custCreate functionality on a Pro account, and I’m happy to share this suggestion internally. At this moment, however, a Partner API plan is required.

Regarding any previous requirements, I should clarify that the current requirements apply to all accounts.

Thanks,
Will

The partner API people are not responding at all.

Regards to your response:

Regarding any previous requirements, I should clarify that the current requirements apply to all accounts.

I don’t understand what you mean by the above statement. Are previous users created by onCustCreate by pro accounts grandfathered in or not?

Hi @rabbit2345,

Apologies for any confusion—What I meant by that was that current availability of custCreate is for our Partner Plan, and that while it may have been different in the past, this requirement applies today and Pro accounts are not grandfathered.

Thanks,
Will

Thank you Will, I guess I think my question was probably not well worded - i meant to ask what happens to users that were custCreated on pro accounts back when pro accounts could custCreate? Are we still able to create meetings for them in just the same way as before (i.e no login and password required)? I would hope so otherwise it’s going to be tough.

Hey @rabbit2345,

Thank you for clarifying and apologies for any misunderstanding! For any users who were previously created using custCreate under a Pro account, they will continue to function as originally intended (no login/credentials).

Best,
Will

Thank you so much for the clarification!! Much appreciated.

Anytime, @rabbit2345 :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.