We are currently using Pro accounts. We want to have ability to do following:
- Create a user which cannot login to zoom account. I think this can be achieved by custCreate type users.
- Schedule a meeting using API for custCreate user
- use start URL with ZAK token for meeting in our webapp into a button to start meeting.
- The User when clicks on the start meeting in our webapp; gets into the meeting as host.
- For non-host users we use Registrant URLs unique to each user.
Few questions now:
- Is the above mentioned functionality achievable while using PRO accounts? We were reading on zoom dev-forums that this is possible(custCreate user creation) for PRO account holders with managed domain.
- We own a domain and can add that to our zoom account.
- While creating custCreate user; do we need to have an actual email id say email@example.com OR we can just use it to create zoom user under our main account even if this email does not exist.
- Does a custCreate user have all the abilities as normal user but login to zoom? eg. in-meeting functions, create polls using API for custCreate users, end meeting using API etc.
Appreciate your help.