custCreate with an managed domain email id which actually doesnot exists

Description
We are currently using Pro accounts. We want to have ability to do following:

• Create a user which cannot login to zoom account. I think this can be achieved by custCreate type users.
  • Schedule a meeting using API for custCreate user
  • use start URL with ZAK token for meeting in our webapp into a button to start meeting.
  • The User when clicks on the start meeting in our webapp; gets into the meeting as host.
  • For non-host users we use Registrant URLs unique to each user.

Few questions now:

• Is the above mentioned functionality achievable while using PRO accounts? We were reading on zoom dev-forums that this is possible(custCreate user creation) for PRO account holders with managed domain.
  • We own a domain and can add that to our zoom account.
  • While creating custCreate user; do we need to have an actual email id say abc@manageddomain.com OR we can just use it to create zoom user under our main account even if this email does not exist.
  • Does a custCreate user have all the abilities as normal user but login to zoom? eg. in-meeting functions, create polls using API for custCreate users, end meeting using API etc.

Appreciate your help.

Hey @kuldeek,

To use the custCreate feature, as mentioned on the docs, you must be on the isv plan.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 11.30.46 AM

Yes you provide an email, but it’s not confirmed so it’s mostly just used as a unique identifier string.

Yes! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks @tommy.
You guys are awesome in replying.

I saw this topic custCreate available to Pro accounts now?
and it states that pro accounts have access to custCreate. Hence I was curious to know how to add manage domain and use custCreate as I don’t see an option.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Kuldeep Kumar.

Hey @kuldeek,

To add custCreate, you can contact isv@zoom.us for pricing details.

Thanks,
Tommy