Customized UI C# callback

Hi,

I am using customized UI interface to create zoom video windows in our WPF application.

Current windows SDK version [unmanaged] is 4.4.57220.1211 and downloaded latest C# wrapper related with that version.

Creating meeting, subscribing user video and displaying video works fine. Issue is getting callback notification from video container object (ICustomizedVideoContainerDotNetWrap)

ICustomizedVideoContainerDotNetWrap interface has below callbacks and in order to assign callbacks events.

1. Created video container
  2. Assigned call backs to that video container

None of the callbacks working. I tested this with multiple scenarios, one of those scenarios is WM_LBUTTONDOWN message. Using Spy++ tool, mouse button click received by video container window.

I was using same type of callbacks from (IAuthServiceDotNetWrap) and those callbacks are working fine. Is there any difference between two?

Would you provide a sample code (C#) in order properly assign call back objects for (ICustomizedVideoContainerDotNetWrap)?

Hi Okan,

Thanks for the post. I will get back to you shortly regarding your questions.

Thanks!

Hi Okan,

Thanks for the wait. Regarding the issue you are facing, we are able to identify an issue for this. In order to help you get it working for the current version, please following these steps to modify the C# wrapper so that everything will work as expected:

1. Locate and find the customized_video_container_dotnet_wrap file
  2. Modify the implementation of the interface CCustomizedVideoContainerDotNetWrap::CCustomizedVideoContainerDotNetWrap(ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::ICustomizedVideoContainerWrap* pWrap) into:
m_dotNetWrapImpl = gcnew ICustomizedVideoContainerDotNetImpl(pWrap);
		m_pEvents = new CustomizedVideoContainerEventHandler(this);
		if (m_dotNetWrapImpl)
		{
			BindEvent();
		}
  1. Locate and open the file customized_share_render_dotnet_wrap.cpp file.
  2. Modify the implementation of the interface CCustomizedShareRenderDotNetWrap::CCustomizedShareRenderDotNetWrap(ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::ICustomizedShareRenderWrap* pWrap) into:
m_dotNetWrapImpl = gcnew ICustomizedShareRenderDotNetImpl(pWrap);
		m_pEvents = new CustomizedShareRenderEventHandler(this);
		if (m_dotNetWrapImpl)
		{
			BindEvent();
		}

After the modification, rebuild your SDK app and you shall receive the callback. Hope this helps. Please let me know if any questions.

Thanks!

Thanks for the help,

It worked.

Hi okan,

Glad to hear that it is working. Let me know if any other questions.

Thanks!