C# wrapper demo callback

Description
C# Wrapper demo app, the callbacks never hits

Which version?
Visual studio 2015/2017

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. I followed the exact steps mentions here:- https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/windows/c-sharp-wrapper. Though I could see the “h” folder and bin folder already having the required files. I tried with replacing the files as well.

When I run the application, no matter what I enter in App Token field, On pressing the Auth button, the callback are never hit and it doesnt moves forward from that point.
I have tried this in VS 2015/ Vs 2017 Win 10 platform. I have also tried with/without building the wrapper project.

Hi @saurabhbharadwaj,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. If you are trying to run the demo app in the C# wrapper, here are the steps:

• Download the C# wrapper and navigate to zoom_sdk_demo, click on zoom_sdk_demo.csproj to launch the project
  • Set the Solution Configuration to be “Release” and Solution Platform to be “x86”, then build the app
  • In the Auth page, use the following template to compose your payload for SDK initialization:

** Header

{
  "alg": "HS256",
  "typ": "JWT"
}

** Payload

{
	  "appKey": "string", // Your SDK key
         "iat": long, // access token issue timestamp
         "exp": long, // access token expire timestamp
         "tokenExp": long // token expire timestamp, MIN:30 minutes
}

The minimum value of tokenExp should be at least 30 minutes, and exp should be later than tokenExp, otherwise, SDK will reject the authentication request.
** Signature

HMACSHA256(
  base64UrlEncode(header) + "." +
  base64UrlEncode(payload),
  "Your SDK secret here"
)

I have just tried the above steps with the demo app and the callbacks could be triggered. Please have a try.

Thanks!

Hi,
Thanks a lot for looking into this and providing your much needed help.
It seems I may be missing something as I am not able to find any Auth page in the zoom_sdk_demo project. I am not even able to find anything in the code which would allow me to pass in the Header and other values.

I have attached the screen shot of the visual studio solution explorer(VS 2017) when the project is opened.

I have downloaded the project from this location:-
https://github.com/zoom/zoom-c-sharp-wrapper/archive/master.zip

Thanks,

Hi @saurabhbharadwaj,

Thanks for the reply. If you are looking for a way to generate the JWT token, the part of generating the JWT token is not done in the sample code. You may leverage https://jwt.io/ or other libraries to compose the JWT token.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

I am having the exact same problem.
After generating the token from jwt.io by also entering correct API key, the callbacks of the wrapper do not seem to work at all.
I also tried and copied all the DLLs from the sdk to the target directory of the application to ensure that no DLL is missing but I get nothing.
Any idea?

Its still now working.
I generated the token by following the steps mentioned above (from https://jwt.io/).
I assume that it should anyhow hit the call back even if the token is incorrect, error handle though.

Thanks,

Hi @ekalyvio,

Thanks for the reply. The JWT token for SDK should be generated from SDK key/secret instead of API key/secret.

If you are running the C# wrapper demo app, you do not need to modify the DLLs.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi @saurabhbharadwaj,

Thanks for the reply. If the SDK auth is not a success, it should return an error code. Could you provide the payload of your JWT token?

Thanks!

The same on my side - the result value is allways “SDKERR_UNINITIALIZE”. This is my payload (I replaced the last 5 characters):

{
“appKey”: “AwYpRl8VicQPotBh3hj5dze9Sr4RnfU*****”,
“iat”: 1596549322,
“exp”: 1599915730,
“tokenExp”: 1599915730
}

and my verification:

HMACSHA256(
base64UrlEncode(header) + “.” +
base64UrlEncode(payload),

l8nTTPizvoYwOXbc3buRmT0im89o2lB*****

) secret base64 encoded

C#
param.jwt_token = “eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhcHBLZXkiOiJBd1lwUmw4VmljUVBvdEJoM2hqNWR6ZTlTcjRSbmZVNklnSDgiLCJpYXQiOjE1OTY1NDkzMjIsImV4cCI6MTU5OTkxNTczMCwidG9rZW5FeHAiOjE1OTk5MTU3MzB9.XVa23B3gHYH8CESwdzCfb3dgWJuRboYs2MG3*******”;
var auth = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().SDKAuth(param);
Console.WriteLine(auth.ToString());

The fist key is my AppKey and the second one the SecretKey. The encoded token is not accepted :frowning_face:

Please push me in the right direction.

Its working now for me. Probably I was doing some mistake while generating the token it seems.
Thanks a ton for your help.

Thanks,

Hi,

The first key needs to be the SDK Key and option “secret base64 encoded” unchecked.

Thanks,