Dashboard API with meeting UUID not working

Hi,
I am facing issues with the Dashboard api when the meeting UUID has chars like ‘/’, “//” or ‘+’.
Please check the below. Note the same meeting UID works fine with Past Meetings API
Dashboard API not working
–Single Enccoding - Does not work
/v2/metrics/meetings/p%2F5K%2BcinRrWbISTjZsuDrg%3D%3D/participants/sharing?type=past
–Double Enccoding - Does not work
/v2/metrics/meetings/p%252F5K%252BcinRrWbISTjZsuDrg%253D%253D/participants/sharing?type=past

Past Meeting API - Works fine with same meeting UUID
–Single Enccoding - Works fine
/v2/past_meetings/p%2F5K%2BcinRrWbISTjZsuDrg%3D%3D/participants
–Double Enccoding - Works fine
/v2/past_meetings/p%252F5K%252BcinRrWbISTjZsuDrg%253D%253D/participants

One more thing is: The same dashboard api works fine if the meeting UUID does not have the above-mentioned chars like below.
/v2/metrics/meetings/QMbZAV9SRtGvJiZk7tDAQA==/participants/sharing?type=past

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
smsivanesan

Hi @sivanesan.murugesan,

For UUIDs with / or // characters, please ensure that you’re double encoding the UUID, and this should resolve the issue.

Let me know if this helps—thanks!
Will

Hi Will,
As I mentioned in my comment, I have tried doing URL encoding(double encode if it starts with ‘/’ or contains ‘//’). It throws 404 error. Does it mean that specific meeting UUID does not have that shared screen info? Actually, the specific meeting has recording files with a shared screen.

Thanks,
smsivanesan

Hey @sivanesan.murugesan,

Can you share the exact error message you receive with the 404 so we can debug the issue?

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.