Description
We know that meeting exist, however API retuns code 3001
Meeting UUIDs :

oZlMqJwuTPGFA5ZJVSQTsg==
6+xpIpbeQRugULNqkA/6Ng==
esMqPn46T0uoqzt6OGH6Uw==

Error
{“code”:3001,“message”:“Meeting does not exist: oZlMqJwuTPGFA5ZJVSQTsg==.”}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
Dashboards /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}

Hi @vaibhavsaher
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
Can you please make sure to pass the appropriate query parameter in your request

Also, make sure to double encode the meeting UUID if it contains any leading / on it

Let me know if this helps,
Best,
Elisa

1 Like

Hi @elisa.zoom

We are sending appropriate type and encoding the UUID. We do get meeting data for all other meetings, Its just this one account’s meeting we are having trouble with.

Thank you,
VB

Hi @vaibhavsaher

Thanks for the update, I will reach out to our Engineering team to bring up this issue. Can you confirm that it only happened with those 3 meetings uuids that you previously shared?

Best,
Elisa

1 Like

Hi @elisa.zoom Yes, that correct. These were three meeting ids for which data could not be fetched.

This happened during functional testing of our app when we submitted it to review and marketplace publication, we reached out to reviewer, They switched account that was being used to test and meetings calls started working and functional testing passed.

We checked and the account that was initially used had all right set of privileges for testing and should not have been an issue, However it makes us uncomfortable as we don’t know what exactly was issue. We did not change our code to fix and were advised to reach out to you.

Thank you,
Vaibhav

Hi @vaibhavsaher
Thanks for the update. I am happy to hear that your app hast passed the functional review.
I will reach out to Engineering to ask about these meeting uuids that you have shared with me.
Best,
Elisa

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.