Error "code": 3001, "message": "Meeting does not exist:[meeting_uuid]

Description
Hi, we are building an OAuth App that listens to end meetings event and then goes to the metrics api and gets the qos data.

for some reason a lot of times when i try to get the past meeting qos (/metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/qos) i get the error 3001 meeting does not exists.
even tough i got the meeting uuid from the meeting end event .

if i try later the meeting will be present how ever this is a problem if the fail calls take from our daily rate limit quota.

in addition since (/metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/qos) does not returns alot of rows we are thinking of using /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/{participantId}/qos when we will expect to make more calls to /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/qos then participants how ever i tried to send a test request to /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/qos using the test request in the api reference but again I’m getting
{
“code”: 3001,
“message”: “Meeting does not exist: [meeting_uuid].”
}

for a meeting uuid that works in (/metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/qos)

Error
{
“code”: 3001,
“message”: “Meeting does not exist: [meeting_uuid].”
}
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth with webhook notifications
Which Endpoint/s?
/metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/qos
/metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/{participantId}/qos

Hi @iperry this may be caused by an identified delay in our dashboard data. You can subscribe to the linked page for updates on this issue.

Hi, i got notification that a fix was implemented however i still have a lot of issues with the dashboard API’S:

1. still getting meeting does not exist errors
  2. every day there is a period of an hour or 2 where every call i make gets error 401
    {
    “code”: 124,
    “message”: “Access token is expired.”
    }

i refresh my access token ( i also decoded the token and verified that the expiration is ok) but still all requests fail for that reason

Hi, i got notification that a fix was implemented however i still have a lot of issues with the dashboard API’S:

1. still getting meeting does not exist errors
  2. every day there is a period of an hour or 2 where every call i make gets error 401
    {
    “code”: 124,
    “message”: “Access token is expired.”
    }

i refresh my access token ( i also decoded the token and verified that the expiration is ok) but still all requests fail for that reason