Error "code": 3001, "message": "Meeting does not exist:[meeting_uuid]

Description
Hi, we are building an OAuth App that listens to end meetings event and then goes to the metrics api and gets the qos data.

for some reason a lot of times when i try to get the past meeting qos (/metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/qos) i get the error 3001 meeting does not exists.
even tough i got the meeting uuid from the meeting end event .

if i try later the meeting will be present how ever this is a problem if the fail calls take from our daily rate limit quota.

in addition since (/metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/qos) does not returns alot of rows we are thinking of using /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/{participantId}/qos when we will expect to make more calls to /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/qos then participants how ever i tried to send a test request to /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/qos using the test request in the api reference but again I’m getting
{
“code”: 3001,
“message”: “Meeting does not exist: [meeting_uuid].”
}

for a meeting uuid that works in (/metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/qos)

Error
{
“message”: “Meeting does not exist: [meeting_uuid].”
}
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth with webhook notifications
Which Endpoint/s?
/metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/qos
/metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/{participantId}/qos

Hi @iperry this may be caused by an identified delay in our dashboard data. You can subscribe to the linked page for updates on this issue.

Hi, i got notification that a fix was implemented however i still have a lot of issues with the dashboard API’S:

1. still getting meeting does not exist errors
  2. every day there is a period of an hour or 2 where every call i make gets error 401
    {
    “code”: 124,
    “message”: “Access token is expired.”
    }

i refresh my access token ( i also decoded the token and verified that the expiration is ok) but still all requests fail for that reason

Hi, i got notification that a fix was implemented however i still have a lot of issues with the dashboard API’S:

1. still getting meeting does not exist errors
  2. every day there is a period of an hour or 2 where every call i make gets error 401
    {
    “code”: 124,
    “message”: “Access token is expired.”
    }

i refresh my access token ( i also decoded the token and verified that the expiration is ok) but still all requests fail for that reason

Hey @iperry,

What meetingUUID are you passing in? Let me know and I can look at the logs.

Thanks,
Tommy

for example meeting uuid = v9J8nDWuQISv7xxG1ib2KQ%3D%3D is available in the
list meeting participants qos api which is working however consuming this meetings took 36k requests out of our quota.
i’m trying if this will take less using the get meeting participant qos api for this meeting uuid and for (exmaple) participant uuid = 5IEDmmt4QaOckMOAacNi_w i get
{
“message”: “Meeting does not exist: v9J8nDWuQISv7xxG1ib2KQ==.”
}

Hi,
i think you have a small defect in the documentation and in the /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants/{participantId}/qos API

when i use a valid meetingid and the id value that i get from the api /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants

i get the error
{
“message”: “Meeting does not exist: v9J8nDWuQISv7xxG1ib2KQ==.”
}

however if i use the user_id which i get from the /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants api then it work.

1. it should be clearer in the documentation that the APIaccepts participant user id and not participant id
  2. the error message should be invalid participant id and not invalid meeting id

thanks,
Ido

Hey @iperry,

What do you mean by 36K requests?

Please provide the user_id you used to make it work so we can debug.

Thanks,
Tommy