Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively
We have a published zoom app. We use the production credentials on our production, and staging for our staging environment. We test changes on staging and submit the app for approval on production.
However for the Deauthorization notification, there is only one endpoint. This make it hard to test that feature on staging. What is the best practice to test that on staging after we published to production
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Deauthorization notification, endpoint-url
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
I was able to reach out to our Marketplace team to get more information about this topic.
- There is no staging environment for published apps
- The work around is to submit an UPDATE request: the changes are pushed to prod in that case
- Some devs change the de-authorization endpoint using an update request (we automatically approve that), then as explained previously with an update request, the changes are pushed to prod
- The devs confirm the app works as expected
- If it is, they submit the scope changes of the de-authorization process back to the staging environment
Hope this helps!
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.