Check changes before updating a published app

Description
I have an application which is already published in the App Marketplace. I want to change the “Deauthorization Notification” endpoint URL to a different URL.

Before requesting an upgrade or submitting for review, how can I check what changed compared to the published version?
I want to check this because I can make changes in some fields (e.g., the URL I’m changing) and this change is saved automatically. If I made some change by mistake, it might have been saved without me even noticing.

Hi @nir.megery
Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Zoom Developer Forum.
You should be able to see your current deauthorization endpoint in your app.
Whatever you see right now is what is in the published version of your app if you have not made any changes.

If you believe you made changes, feel free to let me know and I will help you look into this further

Hi @elisa.zoom, thanks for the response.

So I guess I’m confused about what I’m seeing. I did change the URL in my Zoom app configuration and saw the “Saved” message. If I close the page and re-open the app configuration, I see the new URL for the Deauthorization notification endpoint.
But if I uninstall the Zoom app, I see that the previous endpoint URL is still being called. Also, according to this post, I need to republish after changing the URL.

From this I understand that I can change some configurations of my Zoom app and those changes will be saved, but not published. And if that is the case, there could be other changes that were saved since the last publishing.

Am I correct in my understanding?

Hi @nir.megery
your understanding is correct.
So if you want those changes to be reflected in your app in production, the app needs to be resubmitted for review.
When it is metadata (such as endpoint URLs) the reviews are faster than the initial one.