Device Specific issues after latest update

I am experiencing a device specific issue after the latest meeting Sdk upgrade(version 5.16.1).
particularly i have issue with the Redmi note 9 pro model. The app Crashed when i am trying to join the meeting.

The fatal exception my debugger showing is following,

FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: logic.education.elearn, PID: 24605
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke interface method ‘void us.zoom.sdk.InMeetingService.addListener(us.zoom.sdk.InMeetingServiceListener)’ on a null object reference
at logic.education.elearn.zoom_live_class.InitZoomActivity$a.onZoomSDKInitializeResult(Unknown Source:12)
at us.zoom.internal.impl.e.c(Unknown Source:196)
at us.zoom.internal.impl.e.a(Unknown Source:0)
at us.zoom.internal.impl.e$i.onClientSDKAuthResultNotification(Unknown Source:2)
at com.zipow.videobox.ptapp.PTAppAPI4SDKSinkUI.onClientSDKAuthResultNotification(Unknown Source:16)
at us.zoom.business.jni.ZoomCommonPTApp.dispatchIdleMessageImpl(Native Method)
at us.zoom.business.jni.ZoomCommonPTApp.dispatchIdleMessage(Unknown Source:18)
at com.zipow.videobox.VideoBoxApplication$f.run(Unknown Source:40)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:938)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Looper.java:210)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:299)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:8319)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:556)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1038)

kindly requesting solutions for this problem.

Hey, @ociuzteam, Thanks for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. Can you share if this only started happening with the latest meeting Sdk upgrade(version 5.16.1)? Was the same code working prior to this happening?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.