Disconnection from meeting not working

Hi,
what’s the proper way to disconnect from a meeting? I am using the desktop sdk, calling “Leave” from meeting service but it does not seem to work. I receive no disconnected/ended state event and I’m still in even if no error is reported. I’ve tried to specify both end/leave options to but no avail. Any idea on what may be wrong?

Thanks!

Hi bragma,

Thanks for the post. I assume this is for Windows SDK? Or C# wrapper?

/// \brief Leave meeting.
	/// \param leaveCmd Leave meeting command. For more details, see \link LeaveMeetingCmd \endlink enum. 
	/// \return If the function succeeds, the return value is SDKErr_Success.
	///Otherwise failed. To get extended error information, see \link SDKError \endlink enum.
	virtual SDKError Leave(LeaveMeetingCmd leaveCmd) = 0;

The leave interface(https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-windows/blob/master/h/meeting_service_interface.h#L554) is expecting a parameter and it should return an SDKError. Are you getting any error from this interface?

Thanks!

1 Like

You were totally right. Return code was checked incorrectly, I was trying to end a meeting while I was just a participant. Sorry for that, we can close the case.

Glad to hear that the problem is resolved. I will go ahead and close this. Happy Zooming! :slight_smile: