After joining a Zoom meeting with the Web SDK. Choosing to “leave meeting” takes you to a screen that tells you that you’ve disconnected and it’s trying to reconnect you. After this happens, the Web SDK then redirects you to the provided
leaveUrl in the configuration.
No error, just a bug in behavior.
Web SDK 1.8.5
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Join a meeting with the Web SDK
- Join the meeting with another user in the Zoom Desktop application
- Leave the meeting in the Web SDK
- Notice weird reconnect behavior before leaving (bug)
- Notice in the Zoom Desktop application the Web SDK user never disconnects from the meeting (bug)
I have a screen recording of what is happening:
Device (please complete the following information):
- Browser: Chrome & Chromium-based browsers
This does not happen in prior versions of the Web SDK. Leaving a meeting will disconnect the user from that meeting.