Do not show my Window when sharing screen & other issues

Hi. I have following issues. Could you please guide me how to fix them.

1. How can I remove my window from the shared screen feed like the SDK is doing? Do you have anything in the SDK to do that for the custom app window?

2. HideAutoJoin function on uicontroller is not working.

3. ShowSharingToolbar(false) not working. 

4. When I end the meeting it shows that default window screen for 0.5 seconds from Zoom which I do not want.

Hi Bert,

1.you can use ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE.IMeetingShareController.BlockWindowFromScreenshare to remove your window when share screen

2. when you call this api(ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE.IMeetingUIController.HideJoinAudioDlg )? this api is just for hide the join audio dialog when it was shown. so please make sure you are following the correct usage

1. this is a bug on our side, we will fix this in the next release

2. I am not very clear on the last question, what is the window? Could you provide a screen shot? 

Best

Hi Wei,

Thanks for the response.

Regarding #2 I want to autojoin the computer audio as soon as I start the meeting. I don’t want the default dialog shown like in the following screen.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2w35mrsa5383q6o/Screen%20Shot%202018-01-24%20at%205.37.10%20PM.png?dl=0

Regarding #3 here is the screen I am talking about. It shows for 0.5 seconds when I click hit meeting.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0zbltzx3j8vj74/Screen%20Shot%202018-01-24%20at%205.38.15%20PM.png?dl=0

Please advice.

Hi Wei,

I am also having issues after I call this function  

BlockWindowFromScreenshare for blocking my WPF window. 

I am not able to change the background image of buttons and changing images dynamically on my window after I pass my window handle to your SDK’s BlockWindowFromScreenshare function. Also afterI call your SDK’s function it also removes my transparent color I applied on the bottom part. See how it looks different after passing my window handle to your function and before that.

Before calling this function this is how it looks:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hj0bvqvxc4bjz6w/windows_before_blockshare.png?dl=0

After calling this function this is how it looks:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1723fd8rp3x7cya/window_after_blockshare.png?dl=0

Please advice how to fix that.

Thanks

Hi Wei,

I am still waiting for your response on my open issues. Here I am sending you the issues again.

1.you can use ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE.IMeetingShareController.BlockWindowFromScreenshare to remove your window when share screen

2. when you call this api(ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE.IMeetingUIController.HideJoinAudioDlg )? this api is just for hide the join audio dialog when it was shown. so please make sure you are following the correct usage

1. this is a bug on our side, we will fix this in the next release

2. I am not very clear on the last question, what is the window? Could you provide a screen shot? 

Regarding #1 when I apply my wpf window handle to blockwindowfromscreenshare function 

I am not able to change the background image of buttons and changing images dynamically on my window after I pass my window handle to your SDK’s BlockWindowFromScreenshare function. Also afterI call your SDK’s function it also removes my transparent color I applied on the bottom part. See how it looks different after passing my window handle to your function and before that.

Before calling this function this is how it looks:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hj0bvqvxc4bjz6w/windows_before_blockshare.png?dl=0

After calling this function this is how it looks:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1723fd8rp3x7cya/window_after_blockshare.png?dl=0

Please advice how to fix that.

Regarding #2: I want to autojoin the computer audio as soon as I start the meeting. I don’t want the default dialog shown like in the following screen.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2w35mrsa5383q6o/Screen%20Shot%202018-01-24%20at%205.37.10%20PM.png?dl=0

Regarding #4 I see this kind of  screen(I am talking about. It shows for 0.5 seconds when I click hit meeting.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zh1kesai0yx1fa2/34069518-28c0929e-e279-11e7-9210-11b27b310110.png?dl=0

hi,

1.about BlockWindowFromScreenshare .yes, we need to change windows style for block sharing. this is by design.
2.I want to autojoin the computer audio as soon as I start the meeting. I don’t want the default dialog shown like in the following screen.
about this, we don’t expose api to support this feature.
workaround: when you got in-meeting status. call JoinVoip Api to hide the join audio dialog.
3. I see this kind of screen(I am talking about. It shows for 0.5 seconds when I click hit meeting.
this is by design. sorry for that.

regards

dats

Hi Dats, this is Bert. My developer Hardik wrote the previous posts here. Regarding the screen that appears for 0.5 seconds when the host ends the meeting while in screen-sharing mode, this screen popping up is really a problem for us. Can you, Wei, and Robust think together about how to fix that in the next release of the SDK or suggest a workaround that we could implement?

Also, could you please update us on progress in getting ShowSharingToolbar(false) working in the SDK? Is that still scheduled for the next release? If so, when is the next release date?

Lastly, could you and Wei please clarify for Harry and me your responses about hiding the “Join Audio Conference by Computer” box? I understood Wei’s reply (“this api is just for hide the join audio dialog when it was shown”) to mean that it is possible to hide that box, but I understood your message (“we don’t expose api to support this feature”) to mean that it is not possible to hide that box. We just want users to join by internet audio automatically, without the box appearing. Can you please advise how to accomplish this?

Thanks a lot for your support,

Bert

hi,

Q1: I see this kind of screen(I am talking about. It shows for 0.5 seconds when I click hit meeting.
It is difficult to change zoom sdk’s behavior. sorry fo that.
Q2:ould you please update us on progress in getting ShowSharingToolbar(false) working in the SDK?
Is that still scheduled for the next release? If so, when is the next release date?
Yes, this fix will release in next windows sdk release. now we don’t have the exacted release date.
Q3:about hiding the “Join Audio Conference by Computer” box
this api(ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE.IMeetingUIController.HideJoinAudioDlg ) is just for hide the join audio dialog when it shown, but don’t join voip
if you want to auto join the VOIP, please call join voip api when you got in-meeting status.

thanks 

-dats.

Hi Dats and Wei,

I still have following open issues.

1. I am not able to change the background image of buttons and changing images dynamically on my window after I pass my window handle to your SDK’s BlockWindowFromScreenshare function. Why your sdk is blocking my button and background changes? how can I fix that?

2. I am not able to change the position of the floating video window by using the your predefined function. It won’t change the position at all. I am calling this function 

| SDKError MoveFloatVideoWnd(int left, int top); |
|   |

Hi Dats and Wei,

I am waiting for response from you guys from days and you guys are not responding. Can we expect response? last time you responded but that did not answer my question.

1. I am not able to change the background image of buttons and changing images dynamically on my window after I pass my window handle to your SDK’s BlockWindowFromScreenshare function. Why your sdk is blocking my button and background changes? how can I fix that?

2. I am not able to change the position of the floating video window by using the your predefined function. It won’t change the position at all. I am calling this function 

| SDKError MoveFloatVideoWnd(int left, int top); |

hi,

[zoom]we don’t suggest to use this api, this api need to modify the windows style. now no solution to workaround. thanks.

| SDKError MoveFloatVideoWnd(int left, int top); |

[zoom]how did you call this api? please call this api, when float video window is shown. test in local, work well. thanks.

Hi Dats,

So you are suggesting not to use this  BlockWindowFromScreenshare API? I want to understand one thing, Your toolbar window on share can handle click animations and image changes but why my window cannot? What are you blocking? 

Regarding float window is there any callback function to know when those float windows are shown?

hi,

I want to understand one thing, Your toolbar window on share can handle click animations and image changes but why my window cannot? What are you blocking? 

change windows style(WS_EX_LAYERED) will not impact our own window. i don’t know styles of your window, so we don’t to suggest to use this api. thanks

Regarding float window is there any callback function to know when those float windows are shown?

now we don’t have callback event about this. workaround: monitor the message of float windows to do this. thanks.

Hi Dats,

Could you please answer in detail please

hi,

I want to understand one thing, Your toolbar window on share can handle click animations and image changes but why my window cannot? What are you blocking? 

change windows style(WS_EX_LAYERED) will not impact our own window. i don’t know styles of your window, so we don’t to suggest to use this api. thanks

===> We are using Window Style->NONE. Are there any suggestions to use any window style for the blocksharing to work? We want to use titleless window for our app. Please advice.

now we don’t have callback event about this. workaround: monitor the message of float windows to do this. thanks.

==> How Do I monitor the message for that? please let me know which delegate I need to use for that. Thanks

Hi Bert,

1. for the first question, please find your own solution since it’s go beyond Zoom Windows SDK.

2. you can try the following hook:

SDK_API SDKError RetrieveUIHooker(IUIHooker** ppUIHooker);
ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE.IUIHooker.SetEvent
ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE.IUIHooker.MonitorWnd(L"ZPFloatControlPanelMgrClass",true)

then: 

ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE.IUIHookerEvent.onUIActionNotify will receive notification.

Best

Hi Wei,

Our titleless window works fine with click animations and button state changes but when I call blockwindowsharing function my window cannot change the button states and background changes so I believe it is ZOOM Windows SDK which is causing this and that is why I need solution from you guys as ZOOM SDK is causing issues with my window after I call blockwindowsharing.

I hope that makes sense.

hi,

as i said before, we don’t suggest to use BlockWindowFromScreenshare  api. we will change the windows style if you call this api.

this is by design. sorry for that.

regards

dats.

Hi Wei,

Thanks for your response but I am using C# wrapper. How do I do the things you suggested here to get notification about video float windows:

you can try the following hook:

SDK_API SDKError RetrieveUIHooker(IUIHooker** ppUIHooker);
ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE.IUIHooker.SetEvent
ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE.IUIHooker.MonitorWnd(L"ZPFloatControlPanelMgrClass",true)

then: 

ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE.IUIHookerEvent.onUIActionNotify will receive notification.

Best

hi, now we don’t wrap these c++ APIs to c# version. sorry for that. 

Hi Wei and Dats, you mentioned in this thread that ShowSharingToolbar(false) would be fixed in the next release (Wei: “this is a bug on our side, we will fix this in the next release”; Dats: “Yes, this fix will release in next windows sdk release”). This bug, which Hardik and I reported in January (see above), has been preventing me from going to market for a long time now. Has it been fixed yet? Thanks, Bert