I’m trying to validate my domain to submit my Zoom App, but I get the “unable to access the html” error.
Things I’ve checked:
- I can access the verifyzoom.html from my browser with “websitename.io/zoomverify/verifyzoom.html”
- The homepage URL and OAuth Redirect URI all share the same domain with the domain I’m trying to validate. (my app has no event subscriptions)
I also couldn’t open a Developer Support ticket for a manual verification because this account is on the Basic Plan.
Any troubleshooting advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
How To Reproduce
- Try to validate a domain of a zoom app. Set up your homepage and OAuth Redirect URI
- Download the verifyzoom.html file and place it in root directory/zoomverify/verifyzoom.html
- Click validate and see error