How do I validate my domain for Zoom App Submission?

Hi Zoom Support Team,

I am currently developing a OAuth App for Zoom Marketplace (User Type).

We have a registered domain and are at the point in the submission process where we need to validate the domain. We have downloaded the html file and uploaded it to our domain, but are seeing the following error when attempting to validate:
“can not access the html file, please be sure the file uploaded correctly and retry”

I have verified that I can navigate to the domain route and can view the zoom provided html file, but are still getting the error.

Please advise or let me know what additional information is needed from me. I appreciate your assistance in this matter and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thank you for your help,
Travis

did you put it under path zoomverify?

Hi, yes the html is accessible at {our_domain}/zoomverify

Hello Travis,

Thank you for reaching out regarding Domain Validation for your app. the next steps will be sent to you via DM. Please refer to our domain validation resource: Domain Validation Explanation for any further questions you may have about the process.

Thank you.

I’m also facing an hurdle while attempting to validate the domain for an OAuth App I’m developing for Zoom Marketplace. Meticulously uploading the provided HTML file to our registered domain and ensuring its accessibility, the validation process is met with an unusual error: “The HTML file seems inaccessible. Please verify the upload and try again.” Intriguingly, upon thorough investigation, I discovered that the issue stems from an unanticipated conflict between the file’s encoding format and the server’s settings.

Have you tried accessing the HTML file from different browsers or devices to rule out any potential compatibility issues?