Don't get webhook notifications

Description
I have OAuth app. It was subscribed for 4 webhook events: Webinar Created, Webinar Ended, Webinar Registration Created, and Recording Completed. It was working perfectly. Then we added one more webhook event: Webinar Registration Cancelled, but it didn’t work during the whole next day (we were receiving all other webhook except new one). Then we reenabled our event subscription (disabled and then enabled), all settings including Event notification endpoint URL are the same, but now we don’t receive any of the chosen webhooks. Any ideas what’s happening?

Our app is private(unpublished). App id: BawS8ntURieOZUJIIFTUBw

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Feel free to ask for any additional details.

Hey @hsintegration,

Did you reinstall your app after you updated the webhooks?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy, I reinstalled the app and now we are getting all previously subscribed webhooks(Webinar Created, Webinar Ended, Webinar Registration Created, and Recording Completed), but we still don’t receive Webinar Registration Cancelled. I tried it with both options: canceling by the registrant and canceling by the organizer of the webinar. Can it be a problem that we have approval type -
Automatically Approve? If it’s ok, can you please check that this type of event works well on your side?

Hey @tommy! Any updates on Webinar Registration Cancelled event?

From our side, I can add info that we’ve also enabled Webinar Updated webhook event and it also doesn’t work. We don’t receive this type of events as well. Is everything fine with adding new types of events to existing subscription?

Hey @hsintegration,

Happy to look into why the Webinar Registration Cancelled webhook is not sending. What is the webinar UUID or ID so I can check the logs?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy, there are UUIDs of few webinars for which we tried to trigger Webinar Registration Cancelled and Webinar Updated webhook events:

VIZVXM0mQL65HK9EaVJ5NA==
aFXVmw15RCmXVKq1R7vWIw==
ocTE+fzWQH+eE8CelCS3Qg==

Hey @hsintegration,

Thanks for sending these over. We are looking into the issue and will update you asap. (ZOOM-184140)

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @hsintegration,

According to our logs, we sent the webinar updated and webinar registration cancelled webhook to the endpoint https://api.{yourdomain}.com/zoom/v1/webhook, and it returned the status “400” and “Bad Request”.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thank you, @tommy ! Our issue is solved!

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.