Duplicate Meeting.ended webhooks

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
Why am I getting multiple meeting.ended webhooks in a row?

Error
I am getting multiple meeting.ended webhooks in a row with no meeting.started in between them.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Webhook

Which Endpoint/s?
https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/webhook-reference/meeting-events/meeting-ending#:~:text=A%20meeting%20host%20can%20end,installed%20your%20webhook-enabled%20app.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
The meeting id is [Redacted] and the first meeting.ended webhook was at [Redacted] and the second meeting.ended webhook was at [Redacted].

Hey @wesley1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. I’m not able to pull up account information on this and will need to pull in an internal resource. Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread.

In that email, please provide the App Name and App Owner Email where you saw this happen. I’ll use that to check out logs.

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max,

Where do I find the App Name and App Owner email?

Hey @wesley1,

The App Owner Email is the email of the user that created the app. When logged in as that user, you can navigate to marketplace.zoom.us in order to see the apps created. I’m just looking for the name of the app that you’re using.

Thanks,
Max

The app name is Virtually and the app email is [Redacted].

1 Like

@wesley1

Thank you for creating a ticket for this issue. We will follow up to with you there.

Best,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.