Electron Demo: Cannot load zzhost.dll

I have installed the electron-sdk following the online docs.

I can get the demo app to start up and the Zoom demo window to appear, but when I put my app key & secret in, it reports this in the cmd window:

[992:12984:04-05/12:59:36.889:ERROR:CmmAudioSessionMgr.cpp(5324)] [CmmAudioSessionMgr::InitAuidoObj()] m_bEnableStereo:0IsUseOriginalSound:0
[992:12984:04-05/12:59:37.304:ERROR:ZZHostHelper.cpp(38)] [CZZHostHelper::InitHelper()] Cannot load zzhost.dll

any ideas?

Version:
Desktop API: 4.3.47204.0325

Thanks,
Rick

Hi Rick,
Thank you very much for your post. Yes, this issue has been reproduced and we are still investigating the issue. I will come back to you with solutions as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

OK so is Electron SDK support broken due to the March update of the Windows SDK that it relies upon?

Hi Rick,
Thanks for the reply. Based on our investigation, this file is related to a component in the audio service, we have found that the issue will not affect using our meeting services. (Our investigation might not cover all the environments, please let us know if you are experiencing any issues that are affected by this).

We will fix this issue in our next release. Thank you very much again for reporting this issue. Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions. :slight_smile:

OK it would not progress beyond the key/secret screens because I was not using the SDK key.

It asks for the ‘app key’.

1 Like

Hi Rick,
Thanks for the reply. Pardon the confusion caused by the name of the term. We will change the name in the future release and make it more clear.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Glad to help. Thanks!