Electron SDK : how to get app key and app secret

Hi, after i run the demo application in my local computer, the application shows that i need to fill the app key and app secret, how can i get these information. Thanks.

Hi xiaojing,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. You can follow the instruction here to get your SDK key & secret: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/preface/sdk-keys-secrets

Thanks!

Thanks, but now i have some problem when i want to run the demo at Windows. the step is
1 Download the " zoom-win-electron" at github and unzip it, there are two folder inside: \demo \lib
2 Download the " zoom-win-sdk " at github and unzip it, copy all the files under the /bin folder to /zoom-win-electron/lib
3 cd /zoom-win-electron/demo and run “npm install”, after i packed a package for Window and run it in Windows, i found that the error log is " can not found “…/lib/zoomsdk.js” /zoom-win-electron/demo/build/app/resource/…", so i copy the /zoom-win-electron/lib/* to the relative path about it. finally, the error log is “zoomsdk.node is not a valid Win32”.
I do not know what happen at these step, because all the document list in github or inside the zip file were different. and i wish you can help me to fix these problem, thanks.:blush:

Hi xiaojing,

Thanks for your reply. Based on the error code you’ve mentioned. It seems like you have installed a 32-bit version of Electron, and trying to launch a 64-bit version Node.js. Please make sure they are the same bit. Hope this helps.

Thanks!