Electron demo sdk not working

I installed electron sdk as on Mac OS Mojave as per the installation guide mentioned here:

After the installation, I see the screen shown below

But when I enter the API key and Secret Key here nothing happens, the window reloads itself to the same screen above. This is the log in the terminal

Class ZoomLauncher3rdSdkIPCReciever is implemented in both /Users/nitkatya/Downloads/zoom-sdk-electron-master/demo/node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/Frameworks/ZoomSDKChatUI.framework/Versions/A/ZoomSDKChatUI (0x10cb99ac8) and /Users/nitkatya/Downloads/zoom-sdk-electron-master/demo/node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/Frameworks/zChatApp.bundle/Contents/MacOS/zChatApp (0x11110c3c0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

error was 0

I am not sure what is the issue here. Need help

@nitink Any luck with this ? I’ve run into the same issue, I also getting this error Error: Send error, 60 Operation timed out

Error: Send error, 60 Operation timed out

Error: Send error, 60 Operation timed out

Hi nitink,

Thanks for the post. Please have a try with the SDK key & secret:https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/credentials, the API key & secret are used to authenticate with Zoom Rest API, not SDK.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi yebrail_andrs,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Please have a try with the SDK key & secret. You will need to create an SDK app on Marketplace to get the credentials.

Thanks!

I’m using those as SDK key and secret. although it seems to remain in the same screen. I have also found that this if (ZoomAuthResult.AUTHRET_SUCCESS == status) always is false. status is equal to 2 and ZoomAuthResult.AUTHRET_SUCCESS equal to 0

Hi yebrail_andrs,

Thanks for the reply. Could you try to deactivate your SDK app on Marketplace and then re-activate again to see if that helps?

Thanks!

Deactivating and reactivate the SDK got the app move past that error. Now it asks for the username and password, which I again doesn’t work with my account username or password.

Hi nitink,

Thanks for the reply. Are you passing the username and password that you use for Zoom client? Are you getting any error messages?

Thanks!

it did not work for me tho. is there any way to delete that SDK and create a new one ?

Hi yebrail_andrs,

Thanks for the reply. Let me contact you shortly.

Thanks!

Hi
Please send us the log file(~/Library/Logs/AppName), so that we can do more research.

hy, i’m still facing this issues Error: Send error, 60 Operation timed out, i’m already applied all solution given above, but its not working please help me as soon as possible

I’m also login with username and password can’t login,sometimes login is ok,but sometime is not ok,I can not login

Hi @sachin1,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Are you installing the Electron SDK demo by following the steps here(https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-electron#installing)?(With the exact same version mentioned). Could you provide the steps to reproduce the issue you are mentioning with our demo app?

Thanks!

Hi @hjh22343,

Thanks for the reply. When you are not able to login, are you getting any error code or error message? Could you provide more information for further troubleshooting?

Thanks!