Embed scheduler into website with iframe

Description
This is more of a general question relating to the Zoom Scheduler and I wasn’t sure where the best place would be.

Is it possible to embed the scheduler into an iframe? For example, I have a site that needs a customer to schedule a meeting and I would like to embed that into the page so that I don’t have to open another tab, to the scheduler link. Is this possible to use the link that is generated on the scheduler page and open it in an iframe?

@michael.schock ,

Thank you for sharing the Zoom Developer Forum. Currently, embedding the Zoom scheduler into a website is not supported. However, we are constantly striving to enhance our services. If you have any suggestions or feature requests, please submit them here:

1 Like

@michael.schock,

I just wanted to follow up to share that this feature is on the road map and will be supported.

1 Like

Donte,
Thank you for the follow up. Do you have an estimated ETA for when this will be implemented?

Have a great day,
Michael

@michael.schock ,

No ETA at the moment, please follow our changelog to stay up to date with changes and releases:

Any update on this? I was completely surprised this isn’t available. Renders Scheduler useless to us!

EDIT: Looks like this is now available. Need to add ?embed=true to the schedule URL.