Embed Zoom into Website

Its in the settings as selectable…if you dont know, just ask me again and i will outline where.
good luck.

1 Like

I don’t really know please send me a sample code

Hey can you help me out, I embedded zoom on my website but the audio settings is showing browser not supported please upgrade browser when it is in an iframe. But it shows Join Audio when it is through a normal URL… Note I am testing over http, is that the reason or can you just help me with a sample code

Hey everyone,

Right now the official supported way to embed Zoom into a website is with our Web SDK. We have tutorials, sample apps, and docs to help you.

We are considering supporting an official iFrame solution in the future.

Thanks,
Tommy

2 Likes

Hello @tommy

I’ve been reading through the whole post but I seem to be unable to start my embed I don’t get what I’m doing wrong.

The embed is as easy as

<iframe style="width: 1000px; height: 600px;" src="https://zoom.us/wc/72061099899/join?prefer=1" sandbox="allow-forms allow-scripts" allow="microphone; camera"></iframe>

where the meeting id is a meeting Id I’ve created through an API request via postman using my JWT generated token… but what I get is the zoom site with a blank white page.

I have an educational site in which I need users to have chance to create meetings and add other users, as simple as that, but I can’t make it work yet.

Can you help me?

EDIT: as a side question, I’ve read that if I want my users to create and join meetings, they must be all registered to zoom. So I would also need to authetincate all of them with OAuth2. Isn’t there a way in which all users use MY account to create and join meetings as if mine was a super account, and keep the JWT authentication?

Hi, Tommy! @tommy
I have successfully deployed Web SDK local version via npm.
It lives on the another port, 9999 therefore it’s absolutely doesn’t suits client requirements. He needs that users be able to use Zoom directly on the website page, at customer account pages without redirecting and etc.
Would you suggest me how can I do this?
Iframe implementation works for me but you don’t recommend to use it and this solution is not crossbrowser.
Please help! Thanks!

Dear fellow,

I have the same issue on my website as i’m using https domain.
Here it follows my code to find a help with:

1. i tried to allow both websites on Google Chrome web browser (Zoom and mine)
  2. although it’s not working through the my personal website, it works flawlessly through their website or the app Zoom
  3. i noticed that full screen is not working also
  4. from tests made i can always listen and see the host from the other side, but on my access still no mic nor video

Could you please advise?

Dear Tommy,

I have couple issues applying iframe on my website:
https://www.pensarajustica.pt/dile

1. no microphone nor video access when joining a meeting
  2. no full screen on zoom meeting into the private website

Results are:

Your camera is not launched properly, please check browser media permission settings.
Your browser is preventing access to your microphone. [Learn] how to allow access to your microphone.

Here it follows my code to find a help with:

1. i tried to allow both websites on Google Chrome web browser (Zoom and mine)
  2. although it’s not working through the my personal website, it works flawlessly through their website or the app Zoom
  3. i noticed that full screen is not working also
  4. from tests made i can always listen and see the host from the other side, but on my access still no mic nor video

Could you please advise?

Hey @jodyp79, @pensarajustica,

To embed the Zoom Web Client into your website, please use the Web SDK.

@jodyp79, yes, just use a JWT Token and create meetings for your users. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @pavel.p,

The port is not required to host the Web SDK. Simply host the Web SDK files on a static web hosting service and it will work.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy!
Thanks for your reply!
Using web sdk always requires redirecting from the main site, am I right?
Also, for using web sdk I need to run npm start.
Is there is an option which build web sdk static files only once? So I would place that files on my main website host without redirecting.

Hi Tommy

Thanks for the prompt response but I cannot use web SDK once I am using wix.com to create the site. I can only add iFrame or HTML code into the wix platform. Do you know any workaround solution for that? I can use zoom link but I cannot apply commands like sandbox as the join button becomes unresponsive, also if I add allow command for camera and microphone nothing changes. Iam unable to allow while on a meeting through my webpage.

Hi Itamar,

Have you found a fix for this iFrame issue with Zoom that won’t allow you to get audio or camera?

Hey,

I didn’t find a solution.
Sorry

1 Like

Hi there,

When someone logs in on a mobile device by I frame embedded on a website they are unable to hear the audio on a mobile device

They are getting this message

imgpsh_fullsize_anim

How do we resolve this issue?

Here is the iframe code which I have used

`<iframe style="width: 100%; height: 500px; border: 3px solid #731702;" src="https://zoom.us/wc/join/{{WebinarID}}" sandbox="allow-same-origin allow-forms allow-scripts"></iframe>`

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for this update but how should i know when you guys will update an iFrame version to simplify this process to embed Zoom meeting into my website? Do we have a common post that i can apply for to keep me updated?

Many thanks

Carlos Filho

Hi Linsoa,

Unfortunately nobody understands my question also, i have the same issue and for it’s a simple thing we copy the site into iframe and it’s done, but the truth is there is a limitation between iframe components and all those webinar websites like Zoom so they are not compatible with any iframe settings as they won’t allow access to mic and camera nor full screen, in other words sandbox and allow commands are useless into this perspective.

i am still trying to find a solution as Web SDK won’t apply for Wix or any other website design platforms.

If you find a solution please share with me as i will do the same.

Best luck!

Carlos

Interesting conversation. We’re considering to use the Zoom webclient in addition to the Zoom app for desktops. However, I have concerns and a few questions:

• Does the webclient run over the browser’s WebRTC implementation, or does it use its own? (See also How Zoom’s web client avoids using WebRTC.)
• Judging from the questions in this thread, access to the host’s mic/camera seems somewhat flakey, a problem other web a/v platforms (e.g. Tokbox or Jitsi) also face. I guess there’s just no reliable way to address this?
@pavel.p’s post above mentions that the Zoom webclient listens to port 9999? Is that correct? What ports does the client require to function properly? Webadmins often block non-standard ports, and that would inhibit the user experience.

Thanks!
Jens

Hi, we have been trying to integrate the Zoom SDK onto our platform for our users to directly post Zoom meetings. After a round of internal testing our users gave the following feedback:

1. If the host shares their screen, this pop-up for adjusting the size is impossible to move and thus covers part of the screen
  2. When the host is sharing their screen, their video on the upper right gets shaded by the box with another participants’ name thus making their video less visible.

1. In Chat, you cannot specify who to send messages to(the dropup says “Everyone” is not responsive)

2. On iPhone(Safari) the join computer audio option does not display(resulting users not being able to use audio)