Embed Zoom into Website

You guys should really just support iframe because not everyone can install your SDK client 🤦

3 Likes

Hi there, i would like to embed zoom video conferencing on a simple HTML webpage within my domain name. is there any tutorial on how to make it work for newbies? Can someone help please. Is this for free or do you have to pay in order to embed zoom video conferencing on a simple HTML webpage within my domain name?

Hey @pavel.p,

What do you mean by this?

You can just host the static files, no need to run npm start.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @itamarg, @pensarajustica, @tmedal007,

We are exploring an embeddable Web SDK that can be used with an iFrame embed.

We don’t have a timeline, but you can stay updated here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @leadership,

Please follow the Web SDK quick start guide:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @linsoa, @woodbleak,

Please post this on a new thread and we will be happy to help. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @jens.troeger,

The Web SDK and Web Client use WebAssembly.

You can see our browser support here:

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web#browser-support

The Web SDK can be served via static web hosting as well. No need to have the port.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy

And does the WebAssembly implementation use the WebRTC protocol, or does it implement a custom data transfer protocol? See the article I referenced.

And I assume that the browser support is limited by all these browsers and how they give access to the host’s devices (see the MediaDevices interface)? (How could it be different anyway.)

The question was about the Zoom client’s ports that it uses when establishing connections, not how I can install it.

Cheers,
Jens

Hi dear Tommy,

Many thanks for this update! Much appreciate

Carlos

Is there a way to hide that marked option from the attached image? I already managed to remove the option to invite with showInviteFunction but the one in the image does not.
I’ve tried showMeetingHeader but it doesn’t seem like the one I’m looking for

Help me please

Happy to help @pensarajustica! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @juanca2626,

There is no built in way to hide it, but you can hide it via CSS or JS.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @jens.troeger,

Hey @michael_p.zoom, can you chime in here?

Correct.

Are you referring to the Zoom Client or Zoom Web SDK? For Zoom Client questions, please reach out to support.zoom.us.

Thanks,
Tommy

sir I want to join meeting without going through name and capcha authentication from my browser…is there any way now?

how to start a webinar through the web SDK?

Thanks for the update Tommy!

1 Like

Happy to help @itamarg! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Hey @fernando.moobi,

Currently you cannot start a Webinar through the Web SDK. You can only have attendees join a webinar.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @happyali7869,

Please see the Web SDK for a custom join flow.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi all,
embed zoom api eveyting is working fine,just while inviting request to users through gmail its taking default time,i have to pass my form input date,even i have passed form data but still i am getting default date please help me to sort out.thanks in advance…