Embedded zoom android sdk issues

1. In embedded zoom (Android) when the host removes the user out of the meeting and the user returns zoom stops working without errors even when the app is reopened, solve by clearing the cache and data from settings.

2. In embedded zoom (Android) when the host ends the meeting there’s no event handler to indicate that the meeting has ended, the video just freeze.

3. In embedded zoom (Android) when the sdk connects for the second time, the app doesn’t register a response when joining a meeting specially if it is not yet started or the user is not admitted by the host.

4. In embedded zoom (Android) MeetingAudioHelper(AudioCallBack callBack) does not register an audio event.

5. In embedded zoom (Android) MeetingVideoHelper(Context activity, VideoCallBack callBack) does not register an audio event.

Internal error from react native

1. I can’t get a return response from this function isAudioConnected(), this only works in the full view not in embed.

2. I can’t get a return response from this function isMyVideoMuted(), this only works in the full view not in embed.

Welcome, @raven ,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer forum and sorry for the missed response-- I am happy to help here. To begin, can you share the following details:

Description

A clear and concise description of what the question is.

Browser Console Error (if applicable )

The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which Meeting SDK version?

Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster. [e.g. 1.9.9]

Meeting SDK Code Snippets

The code snippets that are causing the error / issue so we can reproduce.

To Reproduce(If applicable)

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’

2. Click on ‘…’

3. Scroll down to ‘…’

4. See error

Screenshots

If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. Macbook Pro]

• Browser: [e.g. Chrome]

• Browser Version [e.g. 88.0.4324.150 (Official Build) (x86_64)]

Additional context

Add any other context about the problem here.

This information will help us better understand the behavior you are seeing.

Best,
Donte