Embedding zoom web sdk using oauth based app

Hey @m.warble,

For future requests relating to your Publishable URL, please post here: #marketplace-apps so we can track and support you better. :slight_smile:

I will ask the team for the status of your Publishable URL.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @m.warble,

Please resubmit your Publishable URL request. That being said, if you would like to discuss alternatives in the meantime about how to be unblocked by feature (CS-2206) please let me know and I will send you a meeting invite.

Thanks,
Tommy

I have re-submitted my request for a publishable URL. If this URL can be made not to expire until CS-2206 is fixed, I don’t really need another workaround.

Hey @m.warble ,

Thanks for resubmitting your request. We are working on 2206 but do not have an exact timeline just yet.

I will keep you updated.

-Tommy

Hi @tommy !
Any updates on the CS-2206?

That’s a pretty important feature that would help developers to make the Zoom integrations even more powerful.

All the best,
Gabriel

Hey @gabrielsmelo.dev ,

No updates to share yet, but this is a priority for us. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience.

-Tommy

Hi Tommy,
is OAuth + Web SDK working on the current version of zoom? Can you provide me the reference link to the document?

Hey @saurabh.k,

Currently, the Web SDK still only works when Generating a Signature using JWT credentials

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

Thanks Max, yes we are able to proceed with JWT SDK.

1 Like

Good to hear @saurabh.k ! :slight_smile:

You can stay updated here for new Web SDK features: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog

Thanks,
Tommy