When I click on End Meeting for All, I expect to receive
participant_left event for each user present in the meeting at the time, but I usually don’t get the event for some users. On trying to reproduce, it happened 1 in 10 times in a meeting with 2 users.
No error message
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Webhooks configured for a Rails app
I am listening to
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Have an app which is subscribed to
- Start a meeting with multiple participants
- End the meeting as the host by clicking on
End Meeting for All
- Observe the webhook calls received
- Repeat the steps a few times since the issue appears intermittently