End Webinar event doesn't return participants of Webinar... displays error instead

I’ve setup an Event notification endpoint URL and registered the “End Webinar” event. I can then access Webinar data successfully using my custom code as expected. The issue I’m having is in trying to access the participant data. I do the query using the endpoint /v2/report/webinars/wID/participants and it returns the error {“code”:3001,“message”:“Meeting does not exist: 88012550023.”}

I have indeed verified that the webinar does exist (I just queried that webinar and the API returned all the details just fine). So why can’t I access participant data yet? If I wait a little while and run a query using the same endpoint it DOES return the list of participants… just not if it’s linked to the “End Webinar” event callback. It’s like the Webinar is still “too new” and the reports haven’t been generated or something …

I’ve been fighting this issue for a while now. Any suggestions or workarounds would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi @markeroseman

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
Do you still need help with this issue? Please let me know if there is something else that I can do to support you

Best,
Elisa