Enquiry on Best Plan Choice for Instant Meetings

Description
Good day!

I wish to have users on my app be able to sign up and create one-on-one instant meetings but I’m not sure of what charges to expect so I have some questions:

1. If I’ll have 1m users on the service, does it mean that I’ll be charged (14.99 x 1m) USD per month if my account is on the Pro plan?

2. I can see that the Pro plan allows only 9 host licenses. Does that mean that the question above is moot?

3. If I opt to use the free plan does that mean that I will not be able to get the users to sign up on Zoom from my app? i.e Would they have to create their accounts and use the mail login on the SDK to access the Zoom Instant Meeting feature from my app?

4. Are there other options I may have overlooked?
    I know a lot of the questions may be irrelevant so I apologize for the lengthy enquiry.

Please, assist with advice on which plan and design approach best fits my use case.

Best regards.

Hi chukwuemeka,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK and thanks for the questions. It seems like your questions are mainly related to the plans and accounts, so I might not be the best person to speak with(This forum is mainly for the technical questions).

I could help answer this question:

Our SDK does not handle the sign up process as it is mainly focusing on the in-meeting features. So you could leverage the Zoom API(https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/introduction) to create users under your account(I believe free plan can use it but has some limits), or you could ask the user to sign up at zoom.us. Or if your user is able to use SSO, you could do SSO login in SDK as well.

For other questions, please contact our sales at Contact Sales | Zoom and one of the experts will help you to select the best plan for you based on your use cases.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello Carson.

Thanks for taking time to provide an answer even as it’s not your forte.

Yes, it helps!

I’ll reach out to the sales team as you advised and take it from there.

Thanks a lot!

Hi @chukwuemeka,

Thanks for your understanding. Happy Zooming! :slight_smile:

1 Like