Error: Client network socket disconnected before secure TLS connection was established

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
It appears that the api call specifically for get listed recordings seems to be failing. Other api calls, Create account, get license count, and delete account work without any issue.

Error
Error: Client network socket disconnected before secure TLS connection was established
ECONNRESET

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
/recordings

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Run below in scheduled task

1. var config = {
    method: ‘get’,
    url: ‘https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/first.last@email.com/recordings?from=2021-04-23&to=2021-05-23’,
    headers: {
    ‘Content-Type’: ‘application/json’,
    Authorization: Bearer ${accessToken}
    }
    axios(config)
    .then(function (response) {
    console.log(JSON.stringify(response.data));
    })
    .catch(function (error) {
    console.log(error);
    });
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Multiple other zoom api calls work without issue. Currently using create, list license count, and delete.

Hi @travis.ramm,

Thanks for reaching out about this—are you still seeing this issue? Typically this represents a transient error that could have been caused by a network disconnection when attempting your request, etc. If you’re still seeing this issue on just this endpoint specifically, can you share the approximate timestamp and request URL with us at developersupport@zoom.us?

Thanks,
Will

Was off the past few days. Sent an email on the /recordings call as I haven’t had any success getting this call to work without waiting 5-15 minutes for it to return data. I’m not sure what the expected time to return should be considering it’s Rate Limit Label is Medium.

Thanks @travis.ramm—I can see you’ve been in touch with our team over email, so we will continue the conversation there.

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.