Error code: 105035 when sharing on Windows v4.6.15074.0203

Description
I the 105035 error when try to share in windows.
I reference you topic (Error code: 105035 when sharing) but it does not work.
I am sure I never sign binary files since I just run from VS2017 IDE. And I found a doubtful point that there is no zzplugin.dll file in release zip file.

Which version?
v4.6.15074.0203

1 Like

Hi Guan,

Not sure I can help. In my case the error was caused by missing

CptControl.exe and CptInstall.exe files.

I am using zoom-sdk-2019-11-04 and the zzPlugin.dll file is there.

Regards,

Bill

Hi Bill
For my case, both CptControl.exe and CptInstall.exe files are exists.

after copy zzPlugin.dll from zoom-sdk-2019-11-04, I get the same error.

Hi guan_bj,

Thanks for the post. Is this happening with our demo app? Is this only happening when you are using the latest version of Windows SDK? Are you getting any other error messages in the console?

The file zzPlugin.dll has been deprecated and removed since v4.6.15074.0203, if you are using the latest version of SDK, you do not need this file. Do you have Zoom client running while you are building this SDK app? Please double check whether there is a process called “CptService.exe” is running.

Thanks!

Hi Carson
I found the root cause that GdiPlus.dll leads this ERROR。 because my own exe integrated other feature which dependents this dll. Infact this feature is deprecated, so after I remove this dll from runtime folder, this error goes away.

Hi guan_bj,

Glad to hear that it is working now and thanks for sharing the info. Let me know if any other questions. Happy Zooming!

Thanks!

as this is Chinese, where to find this run time folder?

1 Like

Hi jcastro_000,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. May I ask which file or which folder are you looking for?

Thanks!

hi
do you solved the problem? i am also not able to read chinese…

Thanks for the post. It seems like you are facing issues with our Zoom client, which is out of the scope of what this forum is for(This forum is for Marketplace Apps). Please provide feedback to https://zoom.us/feed or try to contact Zoom client support at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new and one of the Zoom experts will be happy to assist you.