Error code: 105035 when sharing

After migrating to latest Windows SDK (zoom-sdk-2019-09-04) I’m getting an error (Screen sharing has failed to start. Please try again later. Error code: 105035) when trying to share monitor after starting meeting. I’m able to reproduce using sdk_demo_v2. The procedure is: custom SDK is NOT selected, authorize using SDK keys, login with email and password, start video meeting, then try to share monitor 1, and the error appears. This is on Win10 Pro (1903). I tried uninstalling the Zoom client and it did not make any difference.

Thanks for any advice,

Bill

2 Likes

Hi Bill_Gardner,

Thanks for the post. I have forwarded this information to our engineering and we will get back to you shortly.

Thanks!

When I posted I did not know about the 2019-11-04 SDK release. I just downloaded that and tested and the problem does not occur. So it seems to be fixed in the latest SDK.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Wonderful! Glad to hear that! Let me know if any other questions. Happy Zooming!

Thanks!

This issue started happening again and I investigated further. It turns out to have a simple cause. The error occurs when the files CptControl.exe and CptInstall.exe are missing from the bin directory. Our automated builds were excluding .exe files from the sdk directory, so my local builds worked and the automated builds would get an error when starting sharing.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply and thanks for sharing your investigation result. Just want to point one more things out that could possibly cause this error code: Some of the files are not resignable. You may refer to the FAQ here for more details: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-windows#frequently-asked-questions-faq

Hope this helps. Thanks!

hi i am having the same issue i try contacting your support but i dont get a answer never, i realy need help

Hi pioquinto.pollo,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Could you provide some info regarding the issue you are facing? Does the suggestions and tips mentioned in this post help with your issue?

Thanks!

yes i already sent a email, but already ty everything and it dosent work it just keep loading and then gaves me the error msgs 105035

1 Like

not very tech savy btw, i use the app for a class

Hi pioquinto.pollo,

Thanks for the reply and pardon the inconvenience caused by this. We mainly use this forum for SDK supports and our team has not received any emails regarding the issue you are mentioning.

Based on the info you provided in this post, the error code 105035 appears when some of the files are being re-signed(and this is so far the only reason that would cause this), please have a try with the following:

1. Upgrade to the latest version(https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-windows) if possible
  2. Please double-check whether the following files are being re-signed:
  • CptControl.exe
  • CptHost.exe
  • CptInstall.exe
  • CptService.exe
  • CptShare.dll
  • zzhost.dll
  • zzplugin.dll
  • aomhost64.exe
  1. Please note that: Our Zoom SDK and Zoom Client share some common resources in the OS, in order to allow Zoom client and Zoom client SDK app work at the same time, since version v4.4.56616.1028, we renamed the filename of the following shared resources:
  • CptHost.exe -> zcscpthost.exe
  • airhost.exe -> zcsairhost.exe
  • CptService.exe -> zCSCptService.exe
    As these files are in the list that should not be re-signed above, please make sure the corresponding files are not re-signed.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

adding my experience, maybe it can help other developer.

GdiPlus.dll leads this error if this file in deploy folder.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

Please help me!

1 Like

Hi kingenglishteacher,

Thanks for the post. It seems like you are facing issues with our Zoom Windows Client, and this forum is for Zoom SDKs. I really would like to help but I do not have any visibilities on the issues with Zoom Client. Please contact our Zoom client support at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us and one of the Zoom experts will be happy to assist you.

Thanks!

Hi Carson Chen,

Thank you a lot for your support and recommendation.

Have a great day!

Vào Th 3, 7 thg 4, 2020 lúc 12:36 Carson Chen via Zoom Developer Forum zoomdeveloper@discoursemail.com đã viết:

Hope you question get answered soon. Happy Zooming!

same problem b46f9ccd35fa0dd5a3e773658dbc80b7c8dc3b4b_2_690x368

Hi,

Thanks for the post. It seems like you are facing issues with our Zoom Windows Client, and this forum is for Zoom SDKs. I really would like to help but I do not have any visibilities on the issues with Zoom Client. Please contact our Zoom client support at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us and one of the Zoom experts will be happy to assist you.

Thanks!