Error downloading recording.transcrip file

I’m using fetch request in AWS lambda to download zoom’s conference subtitle file and store it to s3, but the downloaded file is an HTML that suggests This recording does not exist.(3,301) error, if I visit download_url directly in browser I can download the subtitle file properly.

Hi @ops2 ,

Not sure what your requests params are, but please review this guidance for troubleshooting tips for downloads: Optimize Zoom cloud recording workflows -- guidance and tips for developers for extracting data-rich AI-powered insights

Depending on the type of meeting and how it’s queried you may get a “does not exist” error.

Hi @gianni.zoom thank you for the feedback, this is confusing me, not all requests return the wrong HTML, three out of ten requests may have a record does not exist error, at the moment I’m just fetch the download_url, is there anything I need to be aware of, please check, thanks again!

Hi @ops2 , in the section I linked, several of those options could lead to “recording not found” via API. Have you gone through the suggestions there?