Error in c# wrapper

EnableOptimizeForFullScreenVideoClip returns SDKERR_WRONG_USEAGE with zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-5.4.54524.1229

wrapper v5.2.42037.1112 works as intended.
What is wrong in the latest release ?

Hey @bm.erikstad,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Are you seeing the same issue in the demo app?

Thanks!
Michael

Just made the switch between versions again. Is there a reason why the function EnableOptimizeForFullScreenVideoClip does bot work anymore ?
Removing this option make share screen work again. But the function thill exist…

just tried 5.4.54802.0124. Still the same issue.

Another remark SDKError PinVideo(bool bPin, bool bFirstView, uint userid);
does not work… (: Returning SDKERR_INVALID_PARAMETER.

Hey @bm.erikstad,

So you are receiving SDKERR_WRONG_USEAGE in the c++ version as well? At what point are you calling EnableOptimizeForFullScreenVideoClip?

Thanks!
Michael

Hey @bm.erikstad,

What are you passing into the method parameters?

Thanks!
Michael

I am passing in what I have always passed…
err = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetMeetingServiceWrap().GetMeetingVideoController().PinVideo(true, true, this.Id);

With sdk version v5.2.42037.1112 it works.

I am using sourcetree for my code and have been using sdk from v 4.6, so I have changed several sdk versions over the time…

Hey @bm.erikstad,

I am sorry you are facing this issue, that must be frustrating that the latest version must have broken this. I will submit a bug report for this to the team.

Thanks!
Michael

It is frustrating. Being two releases behind with so many cool function avalable (Multi Spot /Pin), and they are just not working…
Thanks. Looking forward to the fix.

Hey @bm.erikstad,

You are welcome. I apologize for this. Will keep you updated with what I hear.

Thanks!
Michael

Hey @bm.erikstad,

The method pinVideo was deprecated in .1229 and the interfaces for multi-pinning were added.

Thanks!
Michael

Interestingly enough, the function still exists in the C# wrapper comiled in zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-5.4.54802.0124

So what did I do:

I had to compile the wrapper myselves, because of this issue. Now it works.
Can not say that I like the fact that Zoom has new files together with an old build, and that the reference’s is so, that the priject will build easy. It need a lot of ‘hand on’ to build.

Hey @bm.erikstad,

In regards to the EnableOptimizeForVideoClip issue, the method must be called before sharing in the latest versions, can you try calling this before beginning the share?

I understand that this is frustrating. We will work to make the futures releases cleaner and easier to build out of the box.

Thanks!
Michael