Error in WebSDK 2.3.0, When click on participants scrren goes blank

Description
I had 1.9.9 web SDK and I have update to 2.3.0 and when I’ testing it, when I click on Participants screen goes blank.

Browser Console Error

Which Web Meeting SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. 1.9.9 to 2.3.0 update meeting SDK
    2 Host will join the session
  2. And click on participants and error occurred.

Screenshots

1. Console weeor.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Windows.
  • Browser: Chrome
    Version 99.0.4844.82 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Version 99.0.4844.82 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

@tommy @jon.zoom, @donte.zoom
Please help me with theses.

Hi, @vbhosale,

Happy to help here! First, can you post a screenshot of how your join function is being called? You may also want to check out a recent workaround offered to resolve similar behavior. I’ve linked the post below for your reference:

Let me know if this helps.

Best,
Donte

@vbhosale Having reported the same issue (linked by @donte.zoom above) and looking at your bug description, applying the workaround mention should solve your issues.

You can also wait for the next release coming soon (this week) that should fix this bug.

But the ‘noCaret’ javascript error you are showing has nothing to do with this, and has been there for a year and is part of what we (i) are asking Zoom to fix / clean for a loong time. This error do not seems to trigger critical issues when using Zoom, it’s just polluting the browser logs & monitoring and happen only when integrating the Zoom web sdk with React in your app.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your insight @nvivot!

Regards,
Donte

Hey @nvivot , @vbhosale ,

Fixed in version 2.3.5:

Thanks for your patience on this one.

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.