Event List Tickets API not returning all expected data attributes for registrant

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
List tickets

GET /zoom_events/events/{eventId}/tickets

Description
Within the context of a data reporting application, we are using the Event Tickets API to get ticket/registration information for our event participants. In addition to basic registrant information, that endpoint is supposed to return fuller demographics information supplied by the registrant such as industry, job_title, organization and organization_size. We are finding that this additional demographics data is not always present in the API response. For instance, if we compare results of ticket data coming from the API with data in the General Ticket Registration Standard Report downloaded from the Zoom portal, often times organization_size will be missing from a registrant’s ticket returned by the API response when it is present for that same registrant in the General Ticket Registration Report.

Is there a defect with the Event List Tickets (GET) API whereby it is not always returning all of the data attributes for the ticket, particular items like organization_size?
Thank you,
Albert Hickman (HRCI)

Error?
No error message. Missing data.

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Execute the List Tickets (GET) API for an Event
  2. Compare API results of data for ticket registrants to the Zoom online General Ticket Registration Standard Report of that same data

Hi @webinars-zoom
Thanks for reaching out to us!
I am happy to look into this further, I will send you a DM so you can share more information with me.
Please reply there.
Cheers,
Elisa