- Need clarity regarding Expiry for webinars and meetings.
- Getting message - “Webinar has expired.” for webinarId - 84869522612
As it is mentioned here -
For security reasons, the recommended way to retrieve the updated value for the
start_url field pro-grammatically (after expiry) is by calling the
Retrieve a Meeting/Webinar APIand referring to the value of the
start_url field in the response.
I have few questions -
- Could you confirm if the time duration for expiry of a webinar is 2 hour and the start_url can be generated after the expiry? Is it the same for meetings, if not what is the expiry time of Meetings?
- Can we control expiry time for the Webinar/Meeting, in terms of duration?
- What is the security reasons mentioned here?
- I am also not clear about the language here - updated value for the
start_urlfield pro-grammatically (after expiry).
I am not getting the updated value for
start_urlfor webinar id - 84869522612. It is showing that Webinar has expired. I should be able to regenerate the start_url after expiry?
Could you let me know what I am missing here?
- If expiry duration is 2 hours, and webinar continues for more than 2 hours. Will it stop the webinar automatically?
- Will users have to do some settings in this scenario by themselves or can I put some programmatic setting so that webinar doesn’t end abruptly for users?